Sunday, May 07, 2006

Frustration on the Roads

Yeah, I’m sure we all get a bit annoyed on the roads, it’s always a long way to go and not everything works in our favour. But aside from giving people a reasonable chance to wake up (hey they could be lost in some amazing zone listening to 3RRR) or get up to speed, some people are really asking for it – like that guy in front of me who or almost stopped in the middle of an intersection for no reason at all, but in an upshot, it was inspirational: . I just tend to play some nasty music a bit louder and try to lose myself in that. Maybe sing along with Mike Patton [link] or something. My wife, though, sometimes wishes she had a long spike or ramming rod device attached to the front of her car, to get revenge or something. I think that’s a bit over the top, but that’s why I love her. I mean, look at the following cartoon site, par example, which she and our friend Timmy T developed.

No comments: